Monday, March 5, 2012

BLOCKED

I am suffering from some art block right now. A lot of things in my life are changing a bit, and it has been busy and a little stressful. And so I have had little time for art. I have been doing regular updates for my pony tumblr, AskNettle, with some success. But personal art has been placed on the back burner for the most part.

I did complete this drawing recently:


I liked my original sketch, but I lost interest in the drawing about halfway through. I struggled to complete it and the end result was that it was technically finished, but not something I'm extremely proud of.

I think sometimes drawings are like that, where they just happen without any real impact on your life. I will just move on to the next thing, and hopefully that one will feel more like an accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment