Tuesday, August 7, 2012

feeling the pressure

I have gotten some extra exposure recently with my monster girl drawings and I've gained a bunch of new followers. I am so happy that people are enjoying my art and I have been having so much fun. But now I am feeling a little anxious about making people happy and keeping up the pace I have been with the monster challenge. I really want to keep drawing things that people like but I'm a little worried that after I complete the challenge I'll be wiped out. I have to find some way to keep up the momentum at least a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure everything will work out in the end :).
    I know people can start to feel a little entitled after you've been producing art everyday consistently for a while...But as long as you're enjoying yourself, I think that's the most important thing :)

    ReplyDelete