Friday, November 25, 2011

brain = broken

I have at least three things I should be doing instead of blogging, drinking a Natty Bo and chewing on Fruit Stripe gum. HOWEVER....I am a little lacking in the motivation area right now.  I have half-finished projects all over the place, so many, I can't decide which one I am the most not working on.

I have started a new jewelry project involving the polymer clay I purchased (then, in one day, clumsily figured out how to use) but I got distracted from actually working on it when I randomly decided I would think up a new name for my Etsy store, where I might eventually sell the items. Two days later I have given up on a new name and will get back to work, in a couple days.

I bought some new tools today, and a new glaze. So that counts as progress.

I think that I am more distracted by cartoons now than I was when I was a child.

By the way, Fruit Stripe + Bo =....not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment