Monday, November 14, 2011

tests=normal=what now?

Well, I found out that there's nothing wrong with my thyroid. Which really just means that I have to keep looking for ways I can improve my health, both physical and mental.  I feel a little deflated because I was kinda banking on this one. But I have some plans to make improvements here and there. So hopefully those things will make a difference, even if it's not an immediate change.

There are a lot of things I like to do creatively that I have let fall by the wayside over the years. One of the things I am going to try to do is make sure I do some of these things, at least once a week.

Today I bought some clay! I have worked with clay a lot in the past, but I have never tried polymer clays. So that's what I picked up. I had a little idea that I wanted to try and I'll actually be posting about it later, once it's all complete. It's nice to do something different and I feel like I am getting back in touch with myself through these little endeavors. bit by bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment