Saturday, November 12, 2011

so tired....

I would like to still be drawing right now, but I have found that I can only draw steadily for about 2 hours before I start to suck because I am tired and my attention span is kaput.  I get tired a lot. I am basically tired all the time except for maybe a couple minutes after I eat something wholesome (which isn't all that often).

The fatigue might have something to do with my thyroid...I got some tests done last week, and I should be getting the results back in a couple days. If it turns out I have had a problem with my thyroid, it may explain not only the fatigue, but a lot of other problems I have dealt with over the past several years.

If the tests come back normal, however, I am just a very sickly person and will probably have to deal with that for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment