Sunday, January 15, 2012

creative outlets

So, I have decided to take a cue from some other artists online, and have created a tumblr account. I don't know how well I will be able to juggle all these blogs and accounts, but each one serves a different purpose. This blog will remain a place for me to spew my thoughts and processes, works in progress, sketches, etc.  The tumblr is more for random stuff, short comics, photos, and whatever else.  It also allows people to ask me questions which I will try to answer with a drawing or comic. The idea is that it will improve my speed and creative thinking. And give me something else to do when I'm art blocked, or just bored.  And unlike the blog here, it's more social, so I might have the opportunity to interact with other artists.

In other news, I did a complete overhaul on my work room! I DID get a couple things from IKEA, mostly for organizing.  I have a couple more things to do, but when I'm finished I may post some "before" and "after" photos.  It's a pretty serious difference, and I'm hoping it will be a pretty serious improvement in my productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment