Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cteno II -Actual Progress!

After kicking my work rooms ass , and turning it into a much more organized and productive space, I was able to sit down and spend a couple hours on my Cteno sculpture.

Here's how it's looking now!


Obviously there are still some wires sticking out, as her tail is not fully formed yet. But the main components are there.  I am trying sculpted eyelashes for this one, we'll see how it turns out.

I am pretty happy with my progress. The first sculpture was about to stand alone, but this one is going to need a base. Haven't quite figured out what I'm going to be using, but I have a couple ideas.

I'm excited to finish it, and I'm already considering doing another sculpture in a larger size. I'm really tempted to do another Cteno, but honestly, I'm starting to creep myself out...

She's just so fun to sculpt! so gooey.

No comments:

Post a Comment